Bosch High Premium – Senior
SENIOR is designed to meet the nutritional needs of older dogs from the age of 7 or 8. Lowering of energy and protein but high in vitamins and trace elements. It is made with incredible palatability and taste.
To ease the burden on the metabolic process and the internal organs, the protein, sodium and phosphorous contents are reduced considerably. The reduced energy content (just 6 % fat) lowers the risk of older dogs gaining weight through the natural process of being less active.
At the same time, the increased fibre content (7.5 % crude fibre) makes your dog feel fuller for longer and regulates the entire digestive process.
- Organic zinc compounds (zinc-chelate) helps towards better zinc absorption making more zinc available for your dog’s metabolism process.
Zinc is important for supple skin and glossy fur.
- A perfect balance of essential fatty acids ensures vitality, supple skin and glossy fur and most of all, supports the body’s natural defences.
- The great balance of different soluble fibres (also incl. fructo-oligosaccharides) stimulates your dog’s friendly intestinal flora and helps with smooth digestion.
- Choice ingredients carefully prepared with the latest findings concerning dog nutrition help make this food exceptionally digestible and helps your dog to produce well-formed faeces.
- Reduced fat content combined with a high content of fibres reduces energy absorption and usage, whilst also providing a great sense of satiation.
- Effective combination of ingredients such as vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and others to support ageing
- A selection of fibres combined with highly absorbent natural minerals stimulate the friendly intestinal flora and reduce and/or bind together unpleasant smelling waste products in the faeces.