Bosch Life Protection – Life & Care (Adult)
For Adult Dogs | Balanced nutrient profile | Optimal protein, energy, mineral and vitamin
Bosch Life Protection Adult Life & Care formulated with Life Protection Concept, ensure a comprehensive caring and revitalising diet.
– gluten free diet
– balanced nutrients
– helps to reduce unnecessary strain in the metabolism caused by dietary imbalance
– uses only carefully selected ingredients suitable for human consumption(incl. poultry, whole egg, beef, lamb, vegetables, wholegrain), which are prepared in a gentle cooking process making extremely tasty, digestible, high quality dog food with optimal nutritional value.
– to protect the essential, but very delicate vitamins, Bosch dog food includes a mixture of different, natural tocopherols ensuring excellent protection for the vitamins and fatty acids
– no artificial flavourings or aromas are added
– incredibly durable due to its drying process that uses absolutely no artificial preservatives
– high quality of Bosch dog food, to give your dog the appropriate nutrition
- Immunity Control: With Beta-glucan – a special carbohydrates that works as a natural immune system stimulant
- Cell Protection: Natural antioxidants from a variety of fruits ( at least 0.5% dried tomato purée, 0.2% dried cranberries), vitamin E and the trace element selenium to protect body cells from attack of harmful elements.
- Eye Care: Natural contents of antioxidants, calendula flowers and added vitamins support the eye sight.
- Hair & Skin: Highly effective vitamins and trace elements and balanced proportions of essential Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, together with a variety of selected components ensure most of all a soft skin and an optimally coloured, shiny coat.
- Cartilage Care: Mussel extracts provide highly effective glucosamines to support the functionality of cartilage, especially in joints.
- Stable Intestinal Flora: Selected ingredients, especially carefully processed, ensure superior digestibility and well-formed stool.
- Dental Care: Size and surface structure of the kibble encourage thorough chewing of the food. The grinding effect cleans tooth surfaces, aided by the use of structured vegetable fibre.
- Energy Transfer: Energy and fat metabolism are promoted by lecithin and carnithin to support cardiac muscle function.
- Olfactory Sense: Insufficient supply of certain minerals (e.g. sodium) can lead to a decreasing sense of smell in dogs. The food recognises the dietary link and supplies all important minerals and trace elements.
- Nerves & Brain: Sub-optimal provision of certain vitamins can lead to changes in the central nervous system of the dog. The food recognises this link also by supplying all important vitamins