APD Timmy Guinea Pig/Chinchilla Pellets
New and Improved Ingredients!
Please notice our Timmy Chinchilla/Guinea Pig Pellets are of the same Great Ration!
Complete pellet ration specifically designed for the adult, less active, overweight Guinea Pig or Chinchilla that requires less calories and high fiber to help reduce or maintain weight. Also helps reduce digestive tract problems by helping the gut become more active. Great tasting small pellet for ease of eating. Stabilized Vitamin C added to complete your guinea pig or chinchilla’s daily nutritional needs. DON’T FORGET American Pet Diner’s high quality hay should be fed daily to your guinea pig or chinchilla to meet their daily fiber needs.
American Pet Diner Pellets:
Our company has a top priority, to maintain quality and service to our customers. What makes our pellets different from the processed pellet at the super market? Our pellets have been formulated by our nutritionist. We developed our pellet line through input from breeders, veterinarians and our animal loving customers. We listened to what you wanted, high fiber, low calorie and low calcium pellet and designed a complete pellet ration to meet those needs. This is how the “Timmy” pellet was born for rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas.
All of our pellets go through a strict quality control process when they are milled every other month. This makes them very fresh. Our emphasis is on preventive health nutrition. Formulations are rebalanced for every lot of new ingredients, ensuring that animals receive the same level of nutrients in every batch.
Each complete pellet ration contains yucca extract, an odor inhibitor, which after feeding for 2 to 3 weeks, will substantially reduce the odors associated with the animal’s urine and droppings. Since there is less ammonia odor, the animal’s chance of respiratory problems is reduced. Your house and cage will smell better. In addition, each complete ration for rabbits, guinea pigs or chinchillas contains:
– A very special flavor that your animal will love
– No animal by-products
– Added antioxidants
– Mold inhibitors to reduce or eliminate mycotoxin risk
– Essential amino acids for growth
– Yeast culture to stabilize the microflora in the gut, (improving the fiber digestion, which means – better overall feed utilization and a healthier gut)
– Stabilized Vitamin C resistant to oxidation in the guinea pig and chinchilla complete rations for added dental and overall health
Specific proportions of vitamins and minerals for each type of animal to meet their needs for growth or maintenance
– We currently have two complete pellet rations, the “Alffy” line, which is the alfalfa hay based complete pellet ration for growing, gestating or lactating animals and the “Timmy” line, which is the timothy hay based complete pellet ration for adult animals, maintenance, overweight or animals with urinary tract problems. Feed only the best, American Pet Diner’s Alffy and Timmy complete pellet rations for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters, mice, gerbil, rats and prairie dogs.
– Maintain and control weight – Provides complete daily nutrition
– Increase fiber intake
– Reduce protein intake – Yucca extract for order control
– Reduce calcium intake – Yucca extract prevents respiratory problems
– Increase micro-flora activity – Great taste for increased palatability
– Help to move hair balls – Small 1/8 inch pellet for ease of eating
– Aid in urinary track problems
– Improves fiber digestion – Special Yeast Culture stabilizes micro flora
– Stabilized Vitamin C for increased health and prevention dental problems
Feed APD Timmy Pellet Ration at 2 ounces daily depending on size of animal. Consult your veterinarian for feeding amounts.
This ration is designed for the animal that is overweight or on a maintenance diet or needs a higher fiber and lower calcium diet.
For young, growing and lactating animals feed our ALFFY pellet ration.
Provide American Pet Diner hay free choice along with this pellet ration to help satisfy your animals daily fiber needs.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
This pellet recommended for the following animals: Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Rat and Mouse.
Made in USA